Income – When a person performs physical or mental work, and for which he gets economic pay or labor, it is called income.
1. Who first tried to calculate national income and per capita income – Dadabhai Naoroji
2. Who were the writers of property and un-British Rule in India – Dada Bhai Naroji
3. First of all, which economist presented national income on the basis of product calculation method and income calculation method – V.K.R. Rao
4. After attaining independence, when the central government established the National Income Committee and who was its president – on August 4, 1949, P.C. Under the chairmanship of Mahalanobis
5. The National Income Committee presented its first and final report – first in 1951 and last 14 February 1955
6. Who calculates national income – Central Statistical Organization (CSO)
7. When the Central Statistical Organization was formed – on 2 May 1951
8. Where is the headquarters of the CSO – Delhi
9. In the industry sector, for the survey and statistical functions, the branches of the Central Statistical Organization are located – Calcutta
10. What is the basis for measuring the product power of a country’s economy – national income
11. India’s national figures are based on the financial year.
12. What is the best indicator of the economic growth rate of any country – per capita income
13.With a country’s total goods and services production in a year called – Gross National Product or GNP
14. GNP = GDP + X – M
(X = income earned in other countries by countrymen, M = earnings earned by country in foreign countries)
15. If export of a country’s economy is closed, then in such situation _ X – M = 0 and GNP = GDP
16. The goods and services produced in any time period (usually one year) within a country’s territory are called monetary value – Gross Domestic Product, GDP.
17. The expenditure incurred in achieving the National National Product (GNP) is achieved by the reduction – net national product (NNP)
18.National Income = NNP at the market price – indirect tax + subsidy